Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

6/07/2007

Altered Lunch Tin/Card Keeper



check out this cute little thing I made! I just love this! I used a white metal lunch tin from Provo Craft and I covered it using some fabulous Stampin UP! designer series paper. I also used a Stampin UP! alphabet set to create the "cards" title for the front of the keeper. I love my little pen loop and stamp holder in the lid! Isn't this just neat! The girls that I taught this to just loved it too! I think this is my favorite altered project that I have done yet.......


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

very neat! I wish I had the thoughts to start altering things...I can't even find time to scrap right now though.

6/15/2007 08:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like your idea of the lunch tin. I made my first one about a month ago and also used it as a card holder.

6/21/2007 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home