Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

6/07/2007

Getting more and more excited....

We are just weeks away from getting our very first look at the brand new Stampin UP! Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog....I'm so excited! I'm to the point of counting down the minutes.......LOL! You would think with the kids being out of school, and chasing a newly walking 1 year old around and prepping for a trip with three kids on an airplane to IL next week that I'd be MUCH to busy to even THINK about the new catalog, but it's ALL I can seem to think about!!!!

I am a little sad though because we'll be losing some great stamp sets to the retirement list from Stampin UP!....

Ah well, the sadness will be short lived as I'm SURE I will find plenty more things I just HAVE to have from the new Idea book & Catalog!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's lookin' Good! :)

6/08/2007 01:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home