Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

11/28/2007

Are You Hung up on the Holidays?

The Holidays are coming!!! Just 28 more days to shop and prepare for Christmas Day!!!
I wanted to share this adorable wall hanging made with a great Christmas set called Hung Up On The Holidays. It also uses Designer Series Paper - Dashing - on sale for just a few more days!!! (Buy three packs of designer paper of your choice, get a fourth pack FREE - sale ends Nov 29th) I just love this wall hanging for decorating my home with pictures of my family...... you could make these for any event by just changing up the designer series papers!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hung up on the Holidays
Accessories: Dashing designer series paper, Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop A Dile
Cardstock & Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Chipboard Coasters

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home