Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

11/21/2007

Merci...

I want to take a moment here on Thanksgiving Eve to give thanks to you...my blog readers and those of you who are customers and friends of mine. I appreciate each of you for so many different reasons and I could NOT have a successful business with Stampin UP! without you!





I wish you all a fabulous day with plenty of bounty on your table and in your tummies and to feel the love and warmth of those around you.





In honor of Gobble Gobble day.... here is a darling card I made recently for my Gettin Punchy (Punchalicious) class....

Stamps: Give Thanks

Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Punch, Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers

Cardstock & Ink: Really Rust, Garden Green, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home