Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

11/06/2007

Extra Extra Read all about it!!!

I just sent out Novembers Newsletter (sorry everyone....I missed October..shame on me!).....

If you are not currently on my newsletter mailing list (check your inbox, if you do not see a November Newsletter from me, check your spam folder..if you still don't see it...) email me with your email address that you'd like your newsletter to be sent to and I'll be sure you get added!!!

Check out the newsletter for the All in the Family Promotion as well as the Pretty Papers Promotion details!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home