Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

6/21/2007

Envelope 6x6 Album






Well here is a nifty idea I CASED! Well somewhat, I think the one I saw originally that inspired me might have been made with a different Simply Scrappin Kit, oh but how I do love this little gem! This is made with just about half of a Stampin UP! Simply Scrappin kit! I'm going to teach a class on this so be sure to check out my calendar (look over in the links section) to get more details!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, such pretty colors and I have that stamp set left!! Not many after the retirement.

6/21/2007 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home