Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

8/21/2007

My new love..

I think this is my new favorite love...actually know it is. This beauty of a card *sheepish grin* was made using the Brand new "Priceless" stamp set from the Fall/Winter 2007 Idea Book & Catalog. I have deemed thee my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE stamp set (sorry Heartfelt Thanks...you're fired...okay so maybe not THAT drastic, but this baby has pushed you to the backseat for now...don't worry I'll likely still make sweet cards with you....).

So what do you think? Also notice that FAB circle medallion layer....YUP, that is the Scalloped Circle punch there....it's a real beaut isn't it..... I LOVE it! Also take note of the brand new size of grosgrain ribbon!!! mmmmmm makes you want to eat some chocolate chips eh? (all the ribbon now is perfectly coordinated to our Ink pads, Cardstock, eyelets, designer papers, yadda yadda yadda..you name it and it's EASILY coordinated with our goods..don't you love that.........so great for people like me. I can't even get dressed without muttering "Um, does this go together" to my husband LOL - seriously...ask me the color coach story sometime if you haven't heard it already)

Stamp sets: Priceless *yup, that's it..just one set for this FAB card!!!!*
Ink & Cardstock: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Slot punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Keytag Punch
Woah, didn't realize it, but I guess I went punch drunk on this card huh! Tee hee hee...I just love our punches with their whale tales...makes em SOO easy to use..even for me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home