Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

7/31/2007

Swell News

*** Tried posting this yesterday, but it didn't go through..sorry guys!!***

This is a cute little card (if I do say so myself) using the now retired (sniffle sniffle) Swell News Stamp Set from Stampin UP!. I made this for a great friend after finding out the fabulous news that her and her family are expecting a new little munchkin!!!! Congratulations K and family on YOUR Swell News!!!

Supplies: Stamps: Swell News Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Very Vanilla Ink: Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery Other: Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute card! I just made four cards otnight...3 thank yous and 1 birthday all using the same couple sets of paper. Loved them all...your mom will be recieving one of the thank yous.

7/31/2007 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home