Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

7/15/2007

They Say It's Your Birthday....

This is a fabulous little card that I made yesterday using Zoofari. One of the brand new adorable stamp sets in the 2007 Fall Winter Catalog! Isn't it so cute! I also used the phrase from "Its Your Birthday" that says "They Say it's your birthday" because I thought that was so cute to have the Rhino with the little birdie on his back. This card is my Make & Take for this months workshops and ironically I had a birthday party to attend yesterday and forgot to make a card and though "Hey that one is PERFECT" so I made a make & take up yesterday myself at the workshop I taught!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great card, great photography... good luck at the blog thing!

7/16/2007 03:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home