Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

8/23/2007

Sometimes you just need the right Tool....

Meet Mr. Crop-A-Dile. Mr. Crop-A-Dile is my all around handy man who sits in my craft room at my beck and call. He is nifty for punching holes in my projects, even that FABULOUS Chipboard from Stampin UP!, he is the PERFECT tool for punching holes for eyelets AND setting them with not so much as a peep of noise, but, do you want to know what he is EXTREMELY good at???? He is extremely good at embossing!!! WHAT? What was that I hear, GASPS?? Yea, I had that same reaction LOL!
But check out this adorable card I made. This was a card that was done at a recent Stamp A Stack using new catalog merchandise. You can't see it really great (I'll try to remember to take a pictures of just the embossed layered) but the blue layer underneath the wedding cake layer (the darker blue) has small embossed dots all over it. All made with a few little squeezes of my new main squeeze, Mr. Crop-A-Dile. He's the best boyfriend, I mean handyman ever!
Stamps: Year after Year, Word on Word, Little Pieces
Inks & Cardstock: Shimmery White, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue
Other: Crop-A-Dile, Dimensionals
Notes: Torn edge was made using my hands, but only because I didn't remember to take out my nifty Tearing Edge which would have given me a much more uniform tear across the bottom..I'll remember that next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home