Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

9/06/2007

Ice Ice Baby....

Does anyone else remember that super silly song???? What am I saying...silly...back in my hayday that was THE song to skate to at the All Night Skate at the local Rink on Friday or Saturday nights!

Ah okay, well anyway - this fabulously easy card uses some of the brand new Rhinestone brads from the "Ice" collection! I also used the brand new Scallop Circle punch (can you tell it's my favorite little punch lately??!!).


Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Cardstock & Inks: Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, Spring Showers Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestone Circle Brads (Ice), Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Handheld 1/8 circle punch, Dimensionals

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this--simple, but very pretty!!

9/10/2007 07:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home