Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

10/24/2007

Lament for a laptop.....

Oh dear I fear I have lost my best friend........(at least temporarily).....

I hate to inform everyone that my laptop has taken a turn for the worse and is now in the LICU (laptop intensive care unit)..... apparently it's lifeline (also known as the power supply cord) went out and it may take a week or so for me to get a new one in from HP (I have the extended warranty plan so I didn't want to spend $150 to get a new supply cord right then and there inside Circuit city)....

So unfortunately this is going to delay new posting of projects (since all the pics and information is on the laptop which doesn't have a charge in the battery) !!!

I had been saving all the comments in a word document for the Blog Candy drawing, well that is also in limbo being on the laptop, but I'm going to go just look and write down each one and then draw and will do that this evening for you guys!! So be on the lookout!!!

I'm so lost without my bestfriend....Lucy the Laptop.... get your rest now while you can because next week we have a date for an all day websurfing session........

*tear*
PS: I'm posting from my old desktop in my craft room...... if I get the itching to load the software for watermarking and for downloading my photos from my camera onto this desktop, then I might feel frisky enough to retake some of my pictures and then I can continue to load new things to the blog for you guys!!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

OH NO! I have been there and it isn't fun! Hang in there!

10/25/2007 06:17:00 AM  
Blogger :Jayne said...

Hi!
Sorry to hear about Lucy, mines named Lula (after my grandma). Love your blog!

:J

10/25/2007 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your friend...I know how you feel as I have been tehre plenty of times before. Hopefully Lucy will be feling more active soon!!!

10/25/2007 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home