Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

10/19/2007

Falling in for Fall....

This fabulous card just makes me giddy for fall. (notice it's a bit crooked...I blame that on the starbucks LOL.... ah, it's homemade..makes it a Sloman Original right!) anyhoot... the trees (from Lovely As a Tree) is direct stamped on Cork (yup, like as in corkboard) and then matted onto Close to Cocoa cardstock and slapped (crooked I might add) onto the stamped card base. Such a fun card and when using cork as your focal image layer, you don't need any other "embellishments"! This was another project from my Covering Cork class that was held in September.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Wonderful Words
Ink & Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa
Other: Cork

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've used cork for mini bulletin boards, but never for cards. What a unique way to use this product. Hmmm.... I feel a CASE coming on!

10/22/2007 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I like the idea too! I wouldn't have thought to use cork on a card... awesome!

10/23/2007 06:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home