Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

10/20/2007

Chipboard Coaster Family Album





Here are completed pictures of the Coaster Chipboard Album that we made at a recent class (Roller Coaster Crazy).
Supplies:
Stamps: Delight In Life, Looks Like Spring
Cardstock and Ink: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Rose Red, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Cutie Pie Designer Paper, Grosgraind Ribbon, Double Stitched Ribbon, Round Tab Punch, Spring Bouquet Punch, Vintage Brads, Crop A Dile
Other: Binder Rings, Chipboard Coasters




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

That is so adorable! I love the bright colors and the practicality of the project too!

10/23/2007 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger :Jayne said...

Love it!

:J

10/25/2007 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home