Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

12/01/2007

See You Later.....this is Goodbye...

What, did you think I was leaving? Oh no no no, you won't get rid of me that easily...... afterall, who would feed your rubber habit if I were't here? That's what I thought....

But do you want to know what is going goodbye? You do...well guess what.....

CLICK THIS FOR THE RETIREMENT LIST!!!! FALL-WINTER 2007

I'm only losing a small pile of sets from my stampin arsenal for you, but never fear. I've already gotten a sneak peek (and those of you who attended last nights class also got to have a sneak peek) at new products that will be released January 1st!!!! Some fabulous new products coming out including new stamps (of course), rub-ons and so much more! You will want to book your new catalog workshop NOW to get a great date...I've been booking into January and February already so only a few great dates left! Contact me today!

Also don't forget about the great promotion going on right now to help you "Wrap Up The Holidays" with Stampin UP! style!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home