Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

6/26/2007

Feeling a little faint....

OH DEAR, be still my heart............

Today I went to get my haircut (I know you are thinking, well what does this have to do with stamping... but wait theres more LOL).... and I told Chad, man my catalogs are gonna get here while we are gone, I just know it.........

So after having my hair cutoff (check out pics) here - I turn down my street and start to pull in my driveway then say "hey, I bet our mail is here" (we had a storm of the century rolling in) and so I keep on driving in front of the house to the mailbox so Chad can reach out the window and get the mail before the sky falls in, when I notice a little brown box sitting on the front porch by the door........

GASP, could it be...........could it REALLY BE!!!?????!!!!

OH MY ................................so I hurriedly encourage him to remove mail from mailbox and rollup the window, I reverse it to the driveway and then pull into the carport, throw my car in gear and RUN FULL BLAST for the front porch.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance............

it is.....................it reallllllllly is!!!!!!! My cases of brand new 2007 Fall/Winter Catalogs are HERE!!!!!!

Well technically I guess they aren't "mine" because they are for you guys...my awesomely awesome customers!!!

Bear with me as I put the final touches on the Preorder Coupons for those that preordered and paid for their Catalogs by June 10th and then your books will be ready for you!!!

My children fly in tomorrow from IL, so I will get to working on the finishing touches for the coupon books on Friday (my mother in law in flying in with the kids and will be leaving on Thursday evening).

I better go put on my oxygen mask before I pass out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home