Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

7/07/2007

Scallop Edge Slit Punch Tutorial

Scallop Edge Tutorial - Slit Punch



1) cut strip of paper or cardstock for your card





2) using Slit Punch start at the end, slide paper into the slit punch at the edge and punch





3) move the punch down and line up with the edge of that first punch, then punch again, continue this all the way down your strip





4) pull off the punched edge and admire your beautiful work of heart!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Hornberger said...

I LOVE this technique! Too bad we can't turn the punch around and do it the opposite way, huh?! TFS!

7/08/2007 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home