Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

7/09/2007

Tri Fold Photo Wallet

this is a cute little tri fold wallet that I made. I cased the idea from Sudsol - a great Stampin UP! demonstrator shared how to make these on there and I just HAD to try my hand at it. I changed mine up some *(colors, stamps etc), but the general "idea" is the same, so I guess I didn't really copy and steal everything LOL!

I will post a tutorial on how to do this later - it's too late to try that now because I'm sure I will mess something up!



Tri-fold Photo Wallet Supplies used:


Polka Dots & Petals Stamp Set, Polka Dots & Paisley Stamp Set, Inks: Tempting Turqoise, Pixie Pink, So Saffron, Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turqoise, Pixie Pink, So Saffron, Accessories: Petals & Paisley Designer Series paper, Spiral Punch, Round Tab Punch, Hodgepodge Hardware, Grosgrain Ribbon



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

Very cute, I sure miss my SU friend :-(

7/13/2007 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home