Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

9/10/2007

Bare Naked....never fear, I have the BEST designer out there!!

Todays model was looking a little bare (Bare Essentials Clock kit purchased at local hobby store)


So I felt super compelled to dress her up in some great designer duds! *trumpet music inserted here* and now .....presenting...... Her Highness Sassy SU Stamper Clock

And now for her Close up......

This beautiful clock was made with some fabulous papers and embellishments from our Scrapbooking products (also great for cards) including a now retired (wah) Limited Edition Simply Scrappin Kit - Just Delightful!!!

Supplies:

Cardstock & Paper: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Designer Paper Petals & Paisleys, Simply Scrappin Kit - Just Delightful

Accessories/Other: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Moxie Quickutz #'s, Modge Podge Decoupage (Matte Finish)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home