Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

12/25/2007

Happy Holidays...

Oh dear first let me say I am ashamed to notice I have not made a post in exactly 15 days....sheesh! I apologize for neglecting you my dear blog readers!



I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season. After the chaos of Christmas morning with my kidlets this morning I am finally settling down (after cleaning up dozens of pounds of wrapping paper and removing little babies, barbies, spidermans, and the like from that darned "packaging" causing the ends of my fingers to be numb...) and pulling out my BRAND NEW laptop!

Sorry for the hiatus folks, but when Lucy died just less than 24 hours after recieving her back from repair I was quite distraught and I took this out on the poor Manager at CC where the computer was purchased. Obviously he realized I was about as crazy as the day new catalogs get delivered and decided it was best to follow the whole "The customer is always right" thing and I am now the proud owner of a brand NEW laptop, and of course I'm dealing with a new set of problems (getting VISTA to talk to XP computers on our home network...but I'm getting closer to seeing this happening LOL)....



Anyhow - here is a project I've done recently. This is from my recent class for Name Frames - I made this one for myself, but I made three others as gifts for Christmas this year (My sister and brother in law, my mother in law and father in law, and my other MIL and FIL)..... Enjoy...

Stamps: Time Well Spent - Level Three Hostess Set from Spring/Summer Collection 2008, Small Type Alphabet, Headline Alphabet

Ink & Cardstock: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, So Saffron

Accessories: Moss Gingham Ribbon, Wintergreen Designer Series Paper, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Brad (Hodgepodge Hardware kit), Signo White Gel Pen, Wide Frame (Panoramic style)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home