Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

2/21/2008

Shame on Me...

I know I know....... It's been quite a while since I've blessed this blog with my stampin genius...haha...

Soooo

I'd love to tell you that I was kidnapped by Stampin Aliens and brought to their rubber planet, but well..that would just be a lie....

I'd love to tell you that I won the lottery and I've been shopping my heart out using the 2008 Spring Summer idea Book & Catalog, but well.... part of that would just be a lie...

I'd love to tell you that I was whisked away to some super secret stamping project that was totally covert and if I told anyone I'd have to bury then in stamps, but well...that would be a lie

I'd love to tell you that shamefully I let other aspects of life and business get away from me and pushed this fantabulous blog and all of my fine readers to the back burner, but well...that just would be telling the doggon truth!

I'm sorry faithful readers (especially to those who noticed and even contacted me to ask if I'd been kidnapped by rubber stamping aliens and therefore that could be the only reason I had not been posting...)...... I've let you down..but never fear, I've spent some time getting caught up on my picture taking, my watermarking and my saving so I can be more ready to get posting!!!!

I'll make it up to you...check back on Friday for something awesome......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home