Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

12/31/2007

The New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone.... (even though a touch early)....





I wanted to remind you all to check out my website for upcoming classes (some updates were posted today). There are classes posted into March now and a few date changes and new classes posted for Jan-Feb!





Also - with the new year we all seem to make New Years Resolutions.... but do you make them mentally or on post it's or a dry erase board, only to toss these aside within a few weeks and forget about them.





Well I have this adorable project to show you! What a great way to keep a new years journal, a weight loss journal, or just a spot to write everyday notes and have them all in one place!





This is a beautiful altered composition book journal

Stamps: Little Pieces, Big Deal Alphabet

Inks & Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

Accessories: Designer Paper, Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip Adhesive, SNAIL, Paper Snips

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home