Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

6/27/2007

Recovery is a slow thing...

Well I finally found myself with time to peruse my brand new copy of the Stampin UP! Fall Winter Idea book & catalog!!!! Granted it was at 1am, but hey, who's watching the clock LOL!

I have made a tentative wish list - I say tentative because, heck, it was 1 o'clock in the morning and who knows what I may have missed in my perusal LOL! Anyhow - it's not as bad as I thought it would be, but now I just can't WAIT for Monday to come so I can place an order!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

I'm so excited! Oh and just for the record, my wish list is ONLY 2 pages long!

And be on the lookout, Mini Tag Album Tutorial Coming soon....trying to finish up photoshopping the pictures (watermarking and cropping etc) for you!!!!

Oh and take a look over there *points to the side of your screen* see that....I've added a feedburner with Feedblitz to my blog (both of them actually) to make it EASIER for you, my readers to keep up with me!!!! So subscribe away!!!!

When I get to 30 Subscribers I'll give away some sweet Blog Candy!!

In the meantime - have a FABULOUS day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home