Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

9/11/2007

Fall Fun...

This is a quick & easy fall thank you card that was made for a recent Stamp A Stack class!
Very easy to put together but looks stunning in person!

Stamps: Give Thanks, Curvy Verses, Canvas Background
Cardstock: Garden Green, Going Gray, Watercolor paper
Ink: Basic Gray, Garden Green
Other: key Tag punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, Stampin Dimensionals

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trimming and mounting this set tonight. Thanks for sharing.

9/15/2007 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I love this set, great card!

9/17/2007 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home