Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

9/26/2007

Gimme an S, T, A, M, P

What does that YELL????!!!

ALTER ME!!!!

Here I've altered some paper mache letters using various Stampin UP! items to hang on my craft room wall! So go get something and alter it -it was so much fun!!!

Products used: Simply Scrappin Kit - Just Delightful, Hodgepodge Harware, Petals & Paisleys Designer Series paper, Grosgrain Ribbon (used to hang the letters once I was ready to put them on the wall) and last but not least, Modge Podge to attach everything and seal the papers and die cuts to the letters!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home