Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

2/23/2008

Card Purse Class with Cards



This class was quite fun! We made a "purse" using cardstock and designer series paper (Berry Bliss) and created 6 great cards to go inside. We had a ton of fun and I'm sorry YOU had to miss this class!!!! Join us next time at a class coming soon so you don't miss out on the fun again! Be sure to check my class schedule at http://www.elizabethsloman.stampinup.net/


Stamps:

One of A kind

Cardstock & Ink:

Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White

Accessories:

Brads, Dimensionals, Boho Blossoms Punch, Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper, Grosgrain Ribbon, Taffeta Ribbon



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home