Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

2/22/2008

"Noteablly Yours"




These are the projects for tonights class!!!! It's a shame you are missing this one! We are having such fun creating these great projects!!! If you'd like for me to teach this class again please contact me and I'll note this and be sure to let you know if and when a new date is planned!!!!

Stamps:

Time Well Spent, Little Pieces, Big Deal Alphabet

Cardstock and Ink:

Stazon Black, Really Rust, Old Olive, Whisper White

Accessories:

Fall Flowers Designer Paper, Corner Rounder Punch, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch, Pop Up Glue Dots, Grosgrain and Gingham Ribbon, Clear Buttons, Snail, Glue Sticks, Sticky Strip, Brayer, Round Tab Punch, Aquapainter

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home