Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

7/03/2007

Fabulous Father...


I know Fathers Day has passed, but I never did get a chance to share this years Fathers Day card due to us being out of town. Regardless this would make for a great birthday card for dear ol' dad as well!


I used Garden Green, Sahara Sand and Creamy Caramel Cardstock. I used Chocolate Chip Ink Pad (for background) as well as Garden Green and Creamy Caramel. The edges were distressed using the Stampin UP! Tool Kits Distressing Tool. Isn't that FABULOUS! Sure does save me alot of wear and tear on my fingernails. I love that little thing! The Stamp Sets used were Well Worn Alphabet and Canvas Background!


I love the way this one turned out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home