Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

9/30/2007

Be sure to check my calendar!!!

I have some great classes coming up for the month of October and still have slots available in several of the classes. I sure hope to see you at a Stampin event soon!!!

And a invitation to local Stampers & Scrappers for the upcoming weekend - October 4-6 is the Scrappy Sisters crop (http://www.scrappysistersproductions.com/) and I will be the Stampin UP! vendor at this event!!! Come by to crop, or to shop!!! I'll have a card make & take setup for World Card Making day where you will be able to make two cards, one to keep and one to be sent to a soldier overseas to use for one of his loved ones!!!!! Also special offers and classes being held at this crop only!!!!!

Hope to burn some rubber with you soon!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home