Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

10/16/2007

Gearing up...

Well I've spent some of today tinkering with new class ideas, looking at free dates to schedule classes for the upcoming months as well as getting my stamp room in order for the Roller Coaster Crazy class coming up....!!
I'm back in town, ready to put my stampin pants back on and burn some rubbah!

I also wanted to share this sample with you too!!!! This was from my Covering Cork class...

Stamps: Priceless, Big Deal Alphabet, Little Pieces
Cardstock & Inks: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Whisper White,
Accessories: White Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop punch, Circle punches, Crystal Effects
Other: Cork, washers, thumbtacks

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

So cute! You can use this design with many themes... what a great idea!

10/18/2007 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home