Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

10/07/2007

Sneak Peek!!!

shhhh don't tell anyone..but here is a little sneak peek at one of the projects from an upcoming class... (well sort of...the actual class project will be slightly different) - This is a Sneak Peek to the Roller Coaster Crazy Class that is on October 19th @ 6:30pm - if you haven't signed up already, check with me for class availability - if class fills and there is enough interest I will hold another session of this class!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh okay.....sure go ahead and tell a friend...or two.....*grin*

Details:

Accessories: Designer Paper - Cutie Pie, Ribbons assorted (grosgrain and double stitched), Chipboard letters - On Board Simon Lowercase, Vintage Brads, Spring Bouquet Punch

Other: Chipboard coasters, Binder rings


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Looks great and I am interested to see the rest of the project!

10/07/2007 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the class tonight, it looks like so much fun! I have never been to anything by Stampin' Up, so I'm excited to see all the products and project ideas. :-)

10/19/2007 08:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home