Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

10/07/2007

I will survive....

heyyyy heyyyyyy....

Well after three VERY long days at the Scrappy Sisters Productions Fall Crop, I'm back and home and recooperating! We had a fabulous time and met many great women at the crop. Mom and I had some fabulous people stop by and do some of the make & takes and take a few classes we offered as well as just "chat"! If you are local or somewhat local to the Pensacola you should definately check this crop out next time! The Scrappy Sisters hold two of these crops annually and the next crop will be held in June 2008, you can check out more details at THIS WEBSITE - SCRAPPY SISTERS . Come on out and see us again as we'll be setting up our Stampin UP! booth again as well as offering all new classes and make & takes in June!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home