Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

2/24/2008

Be My Valentine...



This was the Valentine I made for my hubby..... yea, it used a retired set, but I did use some brand new RUBONS that I got for FREE from Stampin UP! Get your own RUBONS FREE by placing a Sale A Bration order with me by March 15th and choose the rubons package or one of 5 different stamp set for FREE FREE FREE!!!!






Stamps:


Sweet on You


Cardstock & Ink:


Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Pretty In Pink


Accessories


Designer Paper (Loves me), Circle Punches, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Rub Ons (Love & Happiness)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home