Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

2/23/2008

Sale -A-Brate Good times....

Come on'!!!!


We've got just over 3 weeks left to take advantage of SALE A BRATION!!!!! This an annual FREE STAMP SALE!!!! Until March 15th you can pick any one of 5 featured Stamp Sets for FREE or you can even choose a special package of Rub-On for every $50 in retail orders placed!!!! Spoil yourself ... go ahead...it's okay!!!!
Here is a great birthday card I created using the Birthday Whimsy Sale A Bration set! This was a project I showed at a recent Hostess Club meeting. If you would like information or would like to join a Hostess Club please contact me SOON....... there is a group of ladies waiting for YOU to get started with some Stampin FUN!

Stamp Sets:

Birthday Whimsy

Cardstock & Ink:

Whisper White, Real Red, Versamark

Accessories:

Striped Ribbon (Red), Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Hodgepodge Hardware (pewter), Heat Gun used for Heat & Stick powder to adhere Dazzling Diamonds glitter to cake!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

11/10/2008 09:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home