Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

2/25/2008

Rub On my friend....

WOW, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Stampin UP! Rub ons. Such great quality and SOOOO easy to apply!!!! I've had some "other" rubons before and never have I experienced quality like these.... Not that I'm shocked....I've been thrilled with every purchase from Stampin UP! since finding this company 5 years ago! I think you will be pleased too... and guess what... the best part is... these Rub Ons and Stamp set for this card were TOTALLY FREE!!!!


I created this class at a recent Hostess Club meeting to showcase these awesome Rubons to the girls. They all LOVED them!







Stamps:


Friendship Blooms


Cardstock & Ink:


Whisper White Craft, So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue


Accessories:


Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Rubons - Love & Happiness, Dimensionals

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Corie said...

Oh this is just so pretty

2/26/2008 09:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home