Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/04/2008

All tied up?

Are your ribbon bits getting you in knots? Check out a great way to put Mr. Crop A Dile to work! Now for all my ribbon that is still on the spool, I store these in my lovely Stampin UP! Ribbon Keepers (LOVE those things...I also did a customization on those using my CAD though..I'll have to share pictures of that soon), but when I get these "bits" leftover they just end up a jumbled mess and then I don't use them as it's too frustrating to "unweave em" LOL!

Yup, that's a little travel bag snagged from Wal-Mart for just a mere $4.00 (it came with small bottles and a spongey for traveling which I happened to need at the time anyhow for a trip I was taking) and I just went hog crazy punching holes all over using the CAD.

Then you put all the ribbon bits inside and pull one end through a hole and leave the rest to lay. VOILA - a do it yourself Ribbon Pull EZ bag!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home