Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/03/2008

Butterflies in the Breeze...



I love spring... I mean I really LOVE spring. The green coming back to the trees, the flowers that pop out overnight, the birds flitting about chirping and chatting with friends.......

Spring is my favorite time of year. Summer, now I hate summer...the mosquitos, the heat, the dreaded days of yardwork, but I'll take as much of Spring as I can get.

I've been wanting to create some fun "spring" colored cards and so I came up with this cutie. This was a card made at my Sweet On You valentine class, but can easily be used any time of year to tell that special someone that you "love em" by just changing the tag element!

Stamps: Mark the Date (small heart), Happy Heart Day

Cardstock & Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White

Accessories: Small Tag Punch, Tag Corner Punch, Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbion, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Hodgepodge Hardware kit (Pewter - brad)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home