Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/14/2008

Happy BIRTH-day Jackson

A friend and dear customer of mine recently had a wee one..... obviously his name is Jackson. I wanted to give the little guy something "different" as a gift and something that mom would find useful as well. This is what I came up with! Rubber stamping......it's not just for cards anymore.....
First I made this 12x12 Scrapbook page for Mom to use with some sweet photos of Jackson! I used Bashful Blue cardstock along with Old Olive and Whisper White, same with the inks, I used Bashful Blue and Old Olive. I also used Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper, Scallop Punch, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Blue), Tag Punch and Circle Punch. The name was stamped with the now retired Headline Alphabet...while this set is retired Stampin UP! still has some fabulous large alphabet stamps that are PERFECT for Scrapbooking!!!!


And then there is this..... a sweet little baby blanket that NOONE can mistake for their own, except sweet little Jackson! For this blanket I just purchased a regular waffle weave swaddling blanket (such as from Gerber etc) and then I used Headline Alphabet with acrylic paint. I also used Wild About You stamp set for the little elephant. Always wash your fabric first and do NOT use fabric softener for that first wash. Stamp using Acrylic paint, fabric paint or Craft Ink - allow to dry then wash inside out with cold water and low heat!

Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I hope that Jackson is enjoying his blankie!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home