Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/07/2008

See that?

<--------------- That......

Yes that right over there----
-
<<--------------------------

If you would like to be on my Email Newsletter list just fill out those boxes there with the pertinent information and consider yourself a "cool kid"!

**Note - due to costs for this service I do ask that fellow demonstrators who may view this blog to refrain from signing up for my newsletter with the box...however, if you'd love to see a copy of my newsletter please email me directly and I'll happily forward you a copy**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home