Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/05/2008

Birdie talk...

A little birdie once told me....that Stampin UP! is THE BEST!
I love all that Stampin UP! does for me as a demonstrator between the fabulous Customer Service center, the fabulous products (of course), the ability to stay home with my kids yet still feel like I "contribute" to the finances, but most of all, for providing me with the opportunity to share my passion of the craft with others. Of course not to mention it's really the best form of therapy in my book. No matter how horrible of a day I might have had, I can go into my Stampin Space, close the door, pound some rubber on some ink and somehow magically I can forget all the days worries.

If you've ever though of becoming a Stampin UP! demonstrator, wether to pay the bills, stash some Christmas cash, or just to purchase your product at a discount - NOW - is the time to join the family! Until March 17th Stampin UP! is offering their Starter Kit at a 20% discount! This is the first time in my 5 years I've ever seen this kind of special!!! PLUS you get to choose ANY stamp set from the current Idea Book Collection OR Occasions Mini catalog FREE!!!!!!!!!! Yup, even those $47 ones!!! Oh and get this..... to sweeten the pot even more..... you have the opportunity to earn even MORE free stamp sets as part of the awesome Stampin Start rewards program! Don't forget, the kit is customizable, great for those that "have everything" so don't delay... call me (or the little birdie) today and lets get you going!

In the meantime, a special thank you to all of you who help me continue in my
passion for sharing stamping with you and for keeping the "dream alive"!

Stamps:
A Little Birdie Told Me, Sweet Shapes
Cardstock & Inks:
So Saffron, Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral, Watercolor Paper
Accessories/Tools:
Silver Cording (retired), Dimensionals, Aquapainter

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home