Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/06/2008

So Many Scallops....

So little time........ I love this new stamp set that Stampin UP! has out for a limited time!!! We only have 10 days left to snag this great stamp set! So Many Scallops is one of 5 exclusive, limited edition stamps being released for Sale-A-Bration 2008. You can choose this, or any of the other 4 stamps sets, or even an exclusive package of Rub-Ons for FREE with every $50 in retail merchandise ordered!!!! Choose So Many Scallops and pair it with our Scallop Circle punch (my FAVE!!) for quick and easy cards! This set includes a flower with "so sweet of you" printed inside the middle, the Happy Birthday seen below, a fabulous baby theme stamp and even a winter holiday stamp!!!!! You can't beat this AWESOME stamp set!!!! Beat the rush, contact me by March 15th to place YOUR Sale A Bration order!!!!

Stamps:
Canvas Background, So Many Scallops
Cardstock & Ink:
Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories/Tools:
Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Red striped ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home