Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/14/2008

Sale-A-Bration is Slipping Away!!!

Don't let it pass YOU by! Sunday is the FINAL date that I will be able to accept orders for the Sale-A-Bration promotion! Remember for every $50 you order (before tax & shipping) you get to pick a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set or the fabulous Love & Happiness Rub-Ons set!

Get em while their hot ladies.... these items are LIMITED edition and are ONLY available until Sunday the 16th of March as I must put in ALL orders on Monday!!!!

*Due to the ordering deadline I will not be able to process any credit cards for Sale-A-Bration orders now - Cash and Local Checks only!*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home