Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/15/2008

It's like Clockwork...no really it is!

I may not always be the most amazingly creative person on the block... but even I could turn this.....Into THIS!!!!

This is one of my fave things that hangs in my Craft room. I made this clock using Stampin UP! designer Series paper! AMAZING huh!

I used Polka Dots & Paisly printed paper, Rose Red Cardstock, Always Artichoke Cardstock, and Just Delightful Simply Scrappin Kit (now retired) to create this work of heart for my craft room. Oh and I did give it a quick coat of Modge Podge so it wouldn't show *ahem* dust wear LOL! I'm a stamper, not a housecleaner!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger JenMarie said...

OMGosh, CUTE!

3/17/2008 01:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home