Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

5/02/2008

Little Ladybug....

Punched Ladybug AOCF WMES

This was a project made at a recent Card Fest - the All Occasions cardfest held last month.  This little Ladybug was made using various punches and I drew the antennae using the writing tip of my Stampin Write Marker.   Isn't she cute!

Supplies:

Stamps: Curvy verses

Cardstock & Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Brocade Blue

Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop A Dile, Large Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch

1 Comments:

Blogger Pinky Roth said...

This is an adorable card!

Pinky

5/06/2008 02:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home