Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

4/09/2008

Asian Inspiration....

EmbraceLifeThankYouESWM

I love cards with asian flair to them.  So it's no wonder that I love the Embrace life stamp set for it's bamboo style stamp.   I made this fabulous card using the chocolate satin ribbon that was sold for a limited time in the Holiday 2007 Mini Catalog, but never fear, even though this is no longer available this way you can still get your hands on this fabulous ribbon by purchasing the Ribbon Originals Theater Ribbon set.    This has to be my all time favorite ribbon that is for SURE!!!! 

The Embrace Life stamp set has become one of my most favorite sets here lately and I guess I am going to have to buy my very own (currently I am borrowing my moms) because I can't imagine life without this!   Be on the lookout for more great cards using this fabulous set!!!

Stamps: Embrace Life, Much Appreciated

Cardstock/Ink: Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Theater Ribbon Originals

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Real Live Lesbian said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! I'm impressed! I just LOVE IT!

4/10/2008 09:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home