Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

4/24/2008

Tart & Tangy Mini Notes & Tote!!!

Hi All!!!


I wanted to give you a sneaky peaky of my upcoming class - Tart & Tangy Mini Notes & Tote (May 9, 2008) ---- Check my website for more details - http://www.elizabethsloman.stampinup.net/


We'll be creating this little tote plus 8 Notecards (3x3) with coordinating envelopes!!!! All registrants will also receive a printout of step by step instructions to recreate these fabulous projects at home!!!!


You won't want to miss this ... be sure to contact me today to reserve your spot....Limited to the first 6 PAID Stampers!!!!


Also be sure to check out the rest of the events all the way into August so far...I've already got ladies registering so seats ARE limited!!! All classes limited to the first 6 PAID Stampers!!!!!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute - that set would be great for the scratch-and-sniff technique! Can't wait to do some serious stamping with you!

- Sally Henry

5/09/2008 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home