Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

4/13/2008

More Asian Flair

This card is yet another fabulous "asian" inspired card made using the Embrace Life stamp set.   I'm pretty sure this is now my favorite stamp set (at least for a little bit right?!).    So this card was made using some hodgepodge hardware too!  See that silver thing with some red in it on the ribbon?  That happens to be a ribbon slide from the Hodgepodge Hardware Styled Silver kit that can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog (page 7).  I colored in the inside of the slide using Crystal Effects and a drop of Rose Red Reinker mixed together.  I used the tip of a toothpick to get it in there without making a huge mess.  Isn't it so cool! 

I also colored on the edge of the White Grosgrain Ribbon using my Rose Red Stampin Write Marker (brush tip side) to give it a little extra "dimension".  

EmbraceLifeRibbonSlideESWM

Stamps: Embrace Life

Cardstock & Ink: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Shimmery White

Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware Kit (Styled Silver), Stampin Write Marker (Rose Red), Dimensionals, Blender Pen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home