Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

4/01/2008

Happy Anniversary Honey....

Well today is my wedding anniversary. Chad and I've been happily married for 8 years...... no foolin here.....
I wanted to share the card I made for Chad -as well as the beautiful tulips that Chad brought home for me. He also took me to dinner at a Japanese resteraunt he's been wanting to try. I bought him a Homebrewing book he's been wanting as well as an MMA magazine and a stirring stick thing for making homebrewed beer. He was very excited.

Stamps: True Friend, Hugs and Wishes


Cardstock and Ink: Glossy White, Real Red, Basic Black, Versamark

Accessories: Black Embossing powder, Black and Red Gingham Ribbon, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home