Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/23/2008

Faux Silk Thank You

This lovely card was done using the "faux silk" technique! I just love the look of this card. The photo does not do it justice that is for sure! If you want to see this technique in person be sure to contact me to book a workshop and I can show this technique to you and your friends! It really is oh faux fun!
Stamps:
Spring Solitude
Cardstock & Ink:
Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss
Accessories:
Keytag Punch, Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Stick
Other:
White Tissue Paper

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JenMarie said...

Lovely!

3/24/2008 03:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this card. Thanks for sharing!

Also, I'm passing along the You Made My Day award to you. Details are on my blog.

3/28/2008 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home