Yes, I know I have Glitter on My Face.......

In the flurry of the kids, the husband and everyday life... I find the time to throw on a little glitter and create some works of heart!

3/24/2008

So Exciting!

It's official....

You see with Stampin UP! once you reach Senior Supervisor status you are allowed to submit a group name to Stampin UP! for approval. I've been thinking on this for over a year and a half LOL!

I've finally chosen a name that I think is PERFECT for my lovely family of stampers and it was approved just this past week!

So I'd like to OFFICIALLY introduce my Stampin UP! Group name as............................ (insert drumroll here).......................................


INK - STATIC

And if you know me, you know just how ecstatic I get when I receive a new box of Rubber and Ink!

If you have ever thought about joining the Stampin UP! family I'd be happy to help you with any questions on being a Stampin UP! demonstrator!

4 Comments:

Blogger JenMarie said...

Eeeek, LOVE the name!

3/24/2008 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger :Jayne said...

That is an awesome name! Love it!

:J

3/24/2008 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger Juli Smith, said...

Clever name Elizabeth! It fits with your fun personality!

Love & friendship, Juli

3/28/2008 09:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats and what a fantastic name!!! love it!!

3/29/2008 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home